Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 4th. One Bean Cash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $13.77, $33.94, $50.98 and $32.15. During the last seven days, Bean Cash has traded 35% higher against the dollar. Bean Cash has a market cap of $953,340.00 and $11.00 worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0943 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00000891 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bean Cash Profile
Buying and Selling Bean Cash
Bean Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $7.50, $32.15, $13.77, $20.33, $5.60, $51.55, $10.39, $24.43, $18.94, $24.68 and $50.98. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bean Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.