AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 4th. During the last seven days, AdHive has traded up 48.5% against the dollar. One AdHive token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000032 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. AdHive has a total market capitalization of $463,650.00 and $910.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AdHive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.