ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 3rd. Over the last seven days, ZClassic has traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. One ZClassic coin can now be purchased for about $0.36 or 0.00003370 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Bittrex. ZClassic has a market cap of $2.61 million and $4,207.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $65.36 or 0.00605285 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00167621 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 28.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.23 or 0.00076225 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003236 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000710 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Profile
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.