Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 3rd. During the last week, Tether has traded 0.5% higher against the dollar. One Tether token can now be bought for $1.01 or 0.00009340 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including B2BX, Bittrex, BigONE and Trade By Trade. Tether has a total market capitalization of $4.05 billion and $18.13 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002944 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00259795 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $153.62 or 0.01426461 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00024172 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00110374 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0565 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002055 BTC.
Tether Token Profile
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinut, Instant Bitex, MBAex, EXX, ChaoEX, BitForex, DigiFinex, Trade By Trade, BigONE, UEX, ZB.COM, Iquant, Liqui, TOPBTC, Gate.io, C2CX, Kraken, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Huobi, Upbit, DragonEX, Bibox, Kucoin, Binance, TDAX, FCoin, IDAX, BTC-Alpha, B2BX, Poloniex, QBTC, LBank, IDCM, CoinEx, Exmo, Bittrex, Bit-Z, OKEx, BtcTurk, Kryptono, ABCC, Cobinhood, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, CoinBene, BitMart and OOOBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.