SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. One SmileyCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded 47.1% lower against the dollar. SmileyCoin has a total market capitalization of $194,278.00 and $147.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00000897 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.