SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on August 3rd. One SHIELD coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. SHIELD has a total market capitalization of $512,248.00 and $3,005.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, SHIELD has traded 15.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,829.87 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.64 or 0.02056046 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $333.25 or 0.03077559 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.49 or 0.00872627 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $88.11 or 0.00813682 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012223 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.89 or 0.00054429 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.44 or 0.00604316 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.92 or 0.00165498 BTC.
SHIELD Coin Profile
Buying and Selling SHIELD
SHIELD can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHIELD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SHIELD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.