Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 3rd. During the last seven days, Request has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar. Request has a total market capitalization of $10.90 million and $128,295.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Request token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0149 or 0.00000138 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Koinex, Mercatox, Gate.io and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $600.87 or 0.05563784 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00044340 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0102 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Request Token Trading
Request can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Radar Relay, CoinPlace, CoinExchange, Ethfinex, COSS, Kyber Network, IDEX, Mercatox, GOPAX, KuCoin, Koinex, Huobi Global, Gate.io, WazirX, Bancor Network, Coineal, Binance and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.