Request Network (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 3rd. One Request Network token can currently be purchased for about $0.0218 or 0.00000561 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Radar Relay, Bitbns and Ethfinex. In the last week, Request Network has traded down 3% against the U.S. dollar. Request Network has a total market cap of $15.89 million and $253,015.00 worth of Request Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00257832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009298 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $152.93 or 0.01415303 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00024603 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00110498 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000514 BTC.
About Request Network
Request Network Token Trading
Request Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, GOPAX, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, WazirX, Kucoin, Radar Relay, Huobi, Bitbns, COSS, DDEX, Bancor Network, Mercatox, Gate.io, Liqui, Koinex, Binance, OKEx and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Request Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.