Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 3rd. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002007 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Tidex. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 28.4% higher against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $14.92 million and $3,880.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009111 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00028519 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00014243 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $223.71 or 0.02067663 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002405 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Tidex, Upbit, CoinExchange and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.