Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 19.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 3rd. Phoenixcoin has a total market capitalization of $191,261.00 and $88.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded up 83.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $108.19 or 0.01000174 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.76 or 0.00034787 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00258927 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00008081 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002826 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005068 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004265 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003395 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Phoenixcoin
Phoenixcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.