Parachute (CURRENCY:PAR) traded up 4.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 3rd. Parachute has a total market cap of $420,378.00 and $1,874.00 worth of Parachute was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Parachute has traded down 13.7% against the US dollar. One Parachute token can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000151 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 41.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 25.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Parachute’s official website is www.parachutetoken.com.
Parachute Token Trading
Parachute can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Parachute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Parachute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Parachute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Parachute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Parachute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.