OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 3rd. One OKCash coin can now be purchased for $0.0434 or 0.00000400 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Bittrex. OKCash has a total market capitalization of $3.24 million and approximately $4,909.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, OKCash has traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00034234 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003249 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.97 or 0.00156403 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00005784 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004400 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00054527 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 105.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000581 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
Buying and Selling OKCash
OKCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Upbit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OKCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.