MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 3rd. During the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 13.7% against the dollar. One MaidSafeCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001513 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Cryptopia and Poloniex. MaidSafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $74.01 million and $491,631.00 worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00257832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009298 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.93 or 0.01415303 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00024603 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00110498 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000514 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
MaidSafeCoin Token Trading
MaidSafeCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, HitBTC and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.