GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar. GameCredits has a market capitalization of $4.44 million and approximately $23,786.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GameCredits coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0636 or 0.00000589 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Coinrail and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $95.70 or 0.00886664 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012233 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001108 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00015055 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000639 BTC.
GameCredits Coin Profile
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, BitBay, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Bittrex, Crex24, Coinrail, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameCredits should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.