Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. Electra has a market capitalization of $6.33 million and approximately $1,562.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electra coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc and CoinBene. Over the last week, Electra has traded 16.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Novaexchange, Cryptopia, CoinFalcon, CryptoBridge, Fatbtc and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.