DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 3rd. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $41.48 million and $890,987.00 worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DigixDAO has traded 10% higher against the U.S. dollar. One DigixDAO token can currently be bought for approximately $20.74 or 0.00191964 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Liqui, Radar Relay and BigONE.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002947 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00257832 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009298 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $152.93 or 0.01415303 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0825 or 0.00000764 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00013115 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00024603 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00110498 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The DAO token is built on ethereum. The ICO – or initial coin offering – raised $5.5million to acquire the 85% of the DGD tokens. “
Buying and Selling DigixDAO
DigixDAO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Cobinhood, Gate.io, Liqui, BigONE, IDEX, AirSwap, Bitbns, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Livecoin, Radar Relay, Huobi and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigixDAO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.