Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 3rd. During the last week, Counterparty has traded down 0.7% against the dollar. One Counterparty coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.09 or 0.00019337 BTC on major exchanges including Tux Exchange, Zaif, Poloniex and Bittrex. Counterparty has a total market capitalization of $5.47 million and approximately $329.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10,814.73 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $335.64 or 0.03104576 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $113.54 or 0.01049863 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007396 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0749 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Bittrex, Zaif and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Counterparty should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Counterparty using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.