Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. One Centurion coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including ExcambrioRex, YoBit and Crex24. Centurion has a total market cap of $8,418.00 and $1.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Centurion has traded up 14.5% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001026 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ExcambrioRex, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Centurion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.