BUZZCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. One BUZZCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Crex24. During the last week, BUZZCoin has traded up 19.7% against the US dollar. BUZZCoin has a total market capitalization of $433,617.00 and approximately $100.00 worth of BUZZCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
BUZZCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 12th, 2016. BUZZCoin’s total supply is 19,999,999,991 coins. BUZZCoin’s official website is www.buzzcoin.info. BUZZCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BUZZCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BUZZCoin
BUZZCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BUZZCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BUZZCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BUZZCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BUZZCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BUZZCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.