BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded 34.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. BitBay has a market capitalization of $3.18 million and approximately $66,536.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BitBay has traded down 28.9% against the U.S. dollar. One BitBay coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00028480 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00006594 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 32.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling BitBay
BitBay can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBay should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.