AdCoin (CURRENCY:ACC) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on August 3rd. AdCoin has a market cap of $113,798.00 and $3.00 worth of AdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0072 or 0.00000066 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Crex24 and CoinExchange. In the last week, AdCoin has traded 24% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00000897 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. AdCoin’s total supply is 32,379,130 coins and its circulating supply is 15,902,816 coins. AdCoin’s official website is www.getadcoin.com. AdCoin’s official Twitter account is @theadcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AdCoin
AdCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.