Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 2nd. One Ubiq coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Ubiq has traded 12.3% lower against the US dollar. Ubiq has a market cap of $4.82 million and $7,110.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000588 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Ubiq Coin Trading
Ubiq can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.