NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on August 2nd. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $1.85 million and $1,419.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 16.3% against the US dollar. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Crex24, YoBit and Exrates.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $94.80 or 0.00904966 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00012277 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00015532 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000678 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, YoBit and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NewYorkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.