GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded up 13.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 2nd. GoByte has a total market cap of $227,979.00 and $8,398.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0626 or 0.00000596 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last week, GoByte has traded up 37.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.