Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 5.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 2nd. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0199 or 0.00000188 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Galactrum has traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $81,259.00 and approximately $173.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.76 or 0.01006314 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00034509 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.27 or 0.00266502 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002908 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005117 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004415 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003358 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 4,804,367 coins and its circulating supply is 4,084,367 coins. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Galactrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.