Ether-1 (CURRENCY:ETHO) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 2nd. Ether-1 has a market capitalization of $114,455.00 and approximately $52,125.00 worth of Ether-1 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether-1 coin can now be purchased for $0.0056 or 0.00000053 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. In the last seven days, Ether-1 has traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.85 or 0.00408575 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002791 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00075125 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009336 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 26.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007072 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 11th, 2018. Ether-1’s total supply is 20,404,009 coins and its circulating supply is 20,309,455 coins. The Reddit community for Ether-1 is /r/etho1 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ether-1 is ether1.org. Ether-1’s official Twitter account is @Ether1Official.
Buying and Selling Ether-1
Ether-1 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether-1 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ether-1 should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether-1 using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether-1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether-1 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.