Endor Protocol (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 2nd. During the last seven days, Endor Protocol has traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Endor Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0107 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Hotbit, Bilaxy and CoinBene. Endor Protocol has a total market capitalization of $8.10 million and $1.76 million worth of Endor Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $106.76 or 0.01006314 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004415 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004613 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- Footballcoin (XFC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Endor Protocol Token Profile
Endor Protocol Token Trading
Endor Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, IDEX, Bittrex, Coinsuper, Coinall, Upbit, CoinBene, Bilaxy, BitForex, Kucoin and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Endor Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Endor Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Endor Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Endor Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Endor Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.