E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 2nd. Over the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. E-Dinar Coin has a market capitalization of $7.29 million and $729,352.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, LocalTrade and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- GanjaCoin (MRJA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000441 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 381.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Mao Zedong (MAO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0741 or 0.00000711 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitz (BITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001396 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
About E-Dinar Coin
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Livecoin, YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.