Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 2nd. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $1.88 million and approximately $643.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Diamond has traded 9.9% higher against the dollar. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for about $0.57 or 0.00005495 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002737 BTC.
- Karma (KRM) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded 26.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.