Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. During the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $761.51 million and approximately $43.12 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink token can currently be bought for about $2.18 or 0.00020621 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinbase, COSS, Mercatox and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002994 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.30 or 0.00268261 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009519 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $151.91 or 0.01439699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.81 or 0.00111914 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002117 BTC.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, IDEX, Coinbase, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.