0x (CURRENCY:ZRX) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 1st. 0x has a total market cap of $128.38 million and approximately $10.02 million worth of 0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, 0x has traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One 0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00002060 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Coinone, AirSwap and Poloniex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003048 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.37 or 0.00273036 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009692 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $146.84 or 0.01413344 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.75 or 0.00113143 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021023 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000538 BTC.
Buying and Selling 0x
0x can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitBay, Huobi, ZB.COM, Iquant, Liqui, GOPAX, Kucoin, OTCBTC, Vebitcoin, Crex24, Gatecoin, ABCC, Mercatox, Cobinhood, Upbit, Bithumb, Binance, Gate.io, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, CoinTiger, Koinex, Tokenomy, Coinone, Independent Reserve, Poloniex, HitBTC, Ethfinex, Fatbtc, C2CX, Bitbns, WazirX, Hotbit, OKEx, DDEX, IDEX, Radar Relay, BitMart, AirSwap, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), FCoin, DigiFinex, Bilaxy, Bittrex, Livecoin and Zebpay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0x should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase 0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.