Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 1st. During the last seven days, Qredit has traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Qredit has a total market cap of $417,545.00 and approximately $3,157.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qredit coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00041359 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00013212 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00013077 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00017082 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003365 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.