OmiseGO (CURRENCY:OMG) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 1st. During the last seven days, OmiseGO has traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One OmiseGO token can currently be bought for $1.54 or 0.00014765 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ovis, Liqui, Binance and BitForex. OmiseGO has a total market cap of $215.59 million and $42.21 million worth of OmiseGO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00009469 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0663 or 0.00000637 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002587 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
OmiseGO Token Trading
OmiseGO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, GOPAX, BitForex, HitBTC, ChaoEX, CoinBene, Fatbtc, CoinEx, Gate.io, Poloniex, Cobinhood, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bithumb, Huobi, AirSwap, DragonEX, C2CX, BigONE, Livecoin, Tokenomy, Coinnest, COSS, Koinex, DigiFinex, Independent Reserve, Zebpay, Bitbns, Ovis, Coinone, Kucoin, BitMart, ABCC, Radar Relay, FCoin, Neraex, ZB.COM, Upbit, Coinsuper, IDCM, Kyber Network, B2BX, DDEX, Coinrail, Iquant, Liqui, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BitBay, TDAX, BX Thailand, CoinTiger, Bit-Z, IDAX, CoinExchange, Tidex, Bancor Network, Vebitcoin, Braziliex, OKEx, TOPBTC, OTCBTC, Exmo, Ethfinex, Hotbit, Binance, Crex24, IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OmiseGO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OmiseGO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OmiseGO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OmiseGO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OmiseGO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.