Nucleus Vision (CURRENCY:NCASH) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on August 1st. One Nucleus Vision token can now be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, BITBOX, Huobi and Bitrue. Nucleus Vision has a market capitalization of $8.64 million and approximately $151,218.00 worth of Nucleus Vision was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Nucleus Vision has traded down 8.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $599.78 or 0.05763792 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.77 or 0.00045821 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0197 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001263 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Nucleus Vision
Nucleus Vision Token Trading
Nucleus Vision can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Binance, WazirX, Huobi, Zebpay, Koinex, Ethfinex, Bitrue, Bitbns, IDEX, CoinBene, BITBOX and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nucleus Vision directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Nucleus Vision should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Nucleus Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nucleus Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nucleus Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.