SwiftCash (CURRENCY:SWIFT) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 18th. One SwiftCash coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including Crex24 and Escodex. Over the last seven days, SwiftCash has traded down 33.4% against the dollar. SwiftCash has a total market cap of $100,157.00 and approximately $35.00 worth of SwiftCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.82 or 0.01051793 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00038261 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.30 or 0.00275593 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00007601 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005254 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004306 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004411 BTC.
SwiftCash Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 29th, 2014. SwiftCash’s total supply is 94,819,030 coins and its circulating supply is 94,098,599 coins. SwiftCash’s official Twitter account is @Bit_Swift. SwiftCash’s official website is swiftcash.cc.
SwiftCash Coin Trading
SwiftCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Escodex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SwiftCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SwiftCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SwiftCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SwiftCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SwiftCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.