Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 13.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 16th. One Electra coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Fatbtc, CoinBene, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Electra has traded down 11.2% against the US dollar. Electra has a total market capitalization of $6.51 million and approximately $7,311.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 19% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Novaexchange, CoinFalcon, CryptoBridge, CoinBene, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.