Digital Asset Guarantee Token (CURRENCY:DAGT) traded up 30.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 16th. One Digital Asset Guarantee Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0198 or 0.00000210 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, TOPBTC and Iquant. Digital Asset Guarantee Token has a market capitalization of $457,209.00 and $99.00 worth of Digital Asset Guarantee Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Digital Asset Guarantee Token has traded down 57.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010576 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.44 or 0.00269820 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $112.26 or 0.01190432 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00023159 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $10.20 or 0.00108158 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000550 BTC.
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Profile
Buying and Selling Digital Asset Guarantee Token
Digital Asset Guarantee Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, Iquant and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Asset Guarantee Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Asset Guarantee Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Asset Guarantee Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.