StableUSD (CURRENCY:USDS) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 13th. During the last week, StableUSD has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar. One StableUSD token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00008833 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Binance. StableUSD has a total market capitalization of $4.04 million and $623,571.00 worth of StableUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00276539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.63 or 0.01355158 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00027811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124925 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000673 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. StableUSD’s official website is www.stably.io. The official message board for StableUSD is medium.com/stably-blog.
Buying and Selling StableUSD
StableUSD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StableUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StableUSD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StableUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StableUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StableUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.