Cashcoin (CURRENCY:CASH) traded 44.1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 12th. Cashcoin has a total market capitalization of $68,468.00 and approximately $91.00 worth of Cashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cashcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, DOBI trade and cfinex. In the last seven days, Cashcoin has traded 50% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23,290.02 or 2.00111347 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 30.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded down 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00027692 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
Cashcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 2nd, 2014. Cashcoin’s total supply is 53,458,111 coins. The official website for Cashcoin is cashcoin.cash. Cashcoin’s official Twitter account is @cryptocashnow and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Cashcoin Coin Trading
Cashcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex, Crex24 and DOBI trade. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cashcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cashcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.