ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 13% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. In the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 20% against the US dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0224 or 0.00000197 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $1.84 million and approximately $496.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00041636 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003391 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000547 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, IDCM and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.