Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 12th. One Waltonchain token can now be purchased for approximately $2.45 or 0.00020695 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Allbit, OKEx, LATOKEN and Coinnest. Waltonchain has a total market cap of $103.23 million and approximately $35.50 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $275.72 or 0.02329668 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.84 or 0.00057771 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008460 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00013937 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00001793 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 84.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000491 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 45.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000063 BTC.
Waltonchain Token Trading
Waltonchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Cobinhood, HitBTC, Allbit, LATOKEN, Coinnest, COSS, Kucoin, Huobi, Bithumb, OKEx and DragonEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waltonchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.