SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded up 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 12th. In the last week, SnowGem has traded 4.8% higher against the US dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $581,205.00 and approximately $245,748.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnowGem coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0512 or 0.00000436 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11,748.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $274.95 or 0.02343294 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $104.31 or 0.00888977 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $353.13 or 0.03009606 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $96.53 or 0.00822731 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00012648 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00057857 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.40 or 0.00787462 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00261622 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.