BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded down 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 12th. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0211 or 0.00000179 BTC on popular exchanges including GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $13.60 million and $18,488.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BOScoin has traded up 19.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 49.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 890,680,050 coins and its circulating supply is 643,883,487 coins. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Kucoin and GDAC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.