LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 20.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on June 17th. LiteBitcoin has a market cap of $6,077.00 and $9.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded flat against the US dollar. One LiteBitcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000043 BTC.
LiteBitcoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 11th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.