Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on June 16th. One Waves coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.46 or 0.00026997 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, Exmo and Livecoin. In the last week, Waves has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a total market cap of $245.65 million and approximately $50.98 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00040419 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00022949 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014623 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00047491 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000645 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00025691 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 60.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002850 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Livecoin, Upbit, Gate.io, Exrates, Exmo, BCEX, Cryptohub, COSS, Bitbns, Stocks.Exchange, Coinbe, Tidex, Huobi, HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui, Indodax, YoBit, Coinrail, Kuna, OKEx and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.