Tether (CURRENCY:USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. One Tether token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00011007 BTC on major exchanges including Kryptono, BigONE, BitForex and Huobi. During the last week, Tether has traded up 0.2% against the dollar. Tether has a total market capitalization of $3.48 billion and $22.84 billion worth of Tether was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004692 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.44 or 0.00355560 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $214.11 or 0.02347010 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001424 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00156806 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00018643 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0664 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003689 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tether
Tether can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Cobinhood, LBank, Bittrex, HitBTC, CoinBene, Liqui, B2BX, ABCC, Bitfinex, Kraken, MBAex, BTC-Alpha, UEX, BitMart, Poloniex, BigONE, Coinut, EXX, C2CX, OOOBTC, Bibox, OKEx, Sistemkoin, DigiFinex, IDCM, ChaoEX, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, CoinEx, Upbit, QBTC, IDAX, BitForex, FCoin, Kryptono, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Kucoin, Iquant, DragonEX, BtcTurk, Trade By Trade, TDAX, Exmo, TOPBTC, Binance and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tether directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Tether should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Tether using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tether Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tether and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.