Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded up 38% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. Over the last week, Qredit has traded up 7.1% against the US dollar. One Qredit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. Qredit has a market cap of $857,498.00 and approximately $6,156.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00077625 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014342 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00023059 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00025087 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006345 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0509 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000238 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0883 or 0.00000965 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 716,877,270 coins and its circulating supply is 542,094,783 coins. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.