Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on June 16th. Giant has a market capitalization of $384,011.00 and $5,935.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Giant has traded 14.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Giant coin can now be purchased for $0.0744 or 0.00000813 BTC on major exchanges including $20.33, $7.59, $11.91 and $50.68.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00037771 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005260 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 37% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002318 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0641 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 86.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005201 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Giant Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,313,367 coins and its circulating supply is 5,163,367 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $11.91, $13.92, $50.68, $31.10, $20.33, $7.59, $70.83, $33.89, $24.71, $10.42, $18.98 and $5.63. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Giant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.