Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 14th. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00003964 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, Gate.io, Binance and Kucoin. In the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded down 3.4% against the dollar. Raiden Network Token has a market cap of $17.30 million and approximately $765,493.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00016687 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00024400 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001192 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005318 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001178 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded up 97.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000072 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Buying and Selling Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, DDEX, Binance, Ethfinex, IDEX, Bibox, LATOKEN, OKEx, Huobi, Bilaxy, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.