Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded down 14.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 15th. Over the last seven days, Magnet has traded 30.4% lower against the US dollar. Magnet has a total market capitalization of $149,095.00 and $99.00 worth of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Magnet coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002313 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Impact (IMX) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000041 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2017. Magnet’s total supply is 40,542,939 coins and its circulating supply is 40,292,939 coins. Magnet’s official Twitter account is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit community for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Magnet’s official website is magnetwork.io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Magnet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Magnet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Magnet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Magnet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.